This year it will take place on 21 April at The Hilton, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes.
You can meet for drinks at 6.30pm before sitting down for a three course dinner at 7.15pm.
It'll be a great night with drinks, a photo booth and more...
Tickets are £40 for adults and £38 for juniors.
Menu choices and payment needs to be with your captain or team representative by Saturday 17 March to secure your place.
The menu choices are:
- Carrot and coriander soup
- Haddock and spring onion fishcake served with spinach and white wine grain mustard sauce
- Ham hock terrine served with pickled vegetables. mustard and toast of onion baguette
- Chicken supreme served with dauphinoise potato, spring green vegetables and red wine gravy
- Chargrilled pork loin steak served with roasted root vegetables, garlic roast potatoes and cider grain mustard sauce
- Butternut squash and sun-dried tomato risotto
- Chocolate and caramel tartlet with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon tart with fresh raspberries
- Fresh fruit salad with homemade syrup
Any questions please contact your captain or Lottie (Director of Hockey)
Updated 20:30 - 5 Mar 2018 by Mark Sibson